Friday 18 April 2014

Daily Features


For a while now I've been posting various videos as part of some daily music features on my Facebook profile. 

I don't have a feature for each day of the week, but I am getting closer. Here's what we're working with right now. 

Wednesday "Where Are They Now Wednesdays" - Ever wonder what happens to some of your favourite artists? Where are they now? What are they doing? This feature helps to answer these questions by featuring new music by some of these artists, from their new band or sometimes even from the same band. 

Thursday "Throwback Thursday Video Edition" - Building on the theme used in various social media circles of "Throwback Thursday" we will use this feature to play some of our favourite videos from 'back in the day' 

Friday "Feature Fridays" - I get to hear a lot of new music. This weekly feature will be dedicated to introducing new music, new songs, new styles, etc in either video or electronic audio form. 

I'm working on trying to come up with some other weekly features...and I'm open to hearing you suggestions. 

To kick it off on this blog. Here's this week's video feature. 

Here's the initial one featuring my buddy Scott Whalen in his new band. 

Ugly Men "Penny Pincher" 


No comments:

Post a Comment