Thursday 28 May 2015

Alan Cross - Metallica Drums

For a while now I've been forwarding a variety of videos, articles and other things to Alan Cross, most of which he has in turn posted on his webpage/blog A Journal Of Musical Things. If you see a (via Danny) after a video or article on his site, that was me. 

I have felt a strong sense of pride knowing stuff that I've forwarded on to him has been deemed worthy to repost on A Journal Of Music Things, one of the more respected and followed music related sites in Canada, but then I also realized if this stuff is good enough for Alan to repost, why am I not posting it myself on my blog...

So that's what I'm going to start doing. I'll either re-post what I sent Alan Cross or past the link to where he posted it. Here's the most recent one...

Maybe All Metallica Needed Was A Better Snare Drum For St. Anger


No comments:

Post a Comment