Thursday 16 April 2015

Eight Days A Week (a little late...)

I know when I first started my little project of releasing a playlist of the new songs I heard during the week I indicated that my goal was to post a new group of 8 songs once a week...obviously it's been more than a week since my last Eight Days A Week post. I do have a genuine legit excuse as to why it took me so long to post another batch of songs.

Some of the songs featured in this Eight Days A Week 'episode' are so new that they aren't yet available on Spotify or Rdio. I actually put this list together close to 2 weeks ago and have been waiting to see if the tracks that weren't on Spotify and Rdio would get added into their systems. Unfortunately some of these tracks are from album that have yet to have been released, so they have yet to have been made available. Not wanting to deprive you any longer, I decided to post the Mixcloud version for you to listen to.

We also got some great feedback. A concern was brought forward in regards to posting a new batch of eight songs every week. With new songs being posted on a regular basis, some songs or even whole 'episodes' could be missed. We felt this was a genuine concern, so on both Spotify and Rdio we've created a second playlist simply called Eight Days A Week Archive. When we put together a new batch of eight songs, the previous batch will get moved to this play list. This way you are less likely to miss an 'episode' and it also creates an opportunity for you to re-listen to songs we featured. The links to the playlists are below. Let us know what you think. Feel free to follow them or share them with your friends and get them to follow!

















No comments:

Post a Comment