Thursday 22 October 2015

Throwback Thursday - BMG Unheard Music Week 3

In September I featured videos from some of my favourite artists that I worked with during my time with BMG. That seemed to go over pretty well, so I decided to extend it to this month, but with a slight difference. 

For the month of Oct I will not only be featuring music from my BMG days, but the music will be from artists that we (BMG Team) were introduced to but that was pretty much it. In some cases the album was only released as an 'import' in other case, nothing was released at all. 

For all of these, I remember watching official music videos, but when I decided to do this theme, I couldn't find the official original video on YouTube. 

So here's the next artist and song in this series of Throwback Thursday music selections...

Tarsha Vega "Be Your Self" - for this artists I remember getting the CD single, seeing the video, she may have even been showcased at one of the BMG conferences I attended. We never saw anything officially released by her after that...maybe it was available as an import. The song ended up on the Rocky & Bullwinkle Soundtrack though...





No comments:

Post a Comment