Sunday 28 December 2014

2014 Top 10 Lists - Discovered in 2014

Every year on New Years Day I hit ‘reset’ on the play count on my iTunes, but before I do I always take a look at which songs I listened to the most during the year. Leading up to the end of this year, I thought I’d include a couple additional Top 10 lists based on my playlist, just to give everyone a slightly more rounded view of what I listen to and maybe introduce some new music to some people. Besides...it's not like there isn't enough Top 10 lists at the end of the year as it is...

Top 10 Artists Discovered in 2014 

The following list is comprised of artists I discovered in 2014. That doesn’t mean their release came out in 2014 (I’ll do that list in the next day or two), just simply that I first discovered them this past year. How these artists are ranked is based on the combination of songs I played off their albums, not just one track.

10 - The Virginmarys

9 - Pistol Day Parade

8 - 3 Years Hollow

7 - Baby Metal

6 - X-Drive

5 - The Raven Age

4 - We Came As Romans

3 - Wovenwar
2 - Crobot

1 - Nothing More


No comments:

Post a Comment