Wednesday 24 December 2014

Christmas Playlist

At the end of every year I look at the play count on my iPhone to see which songs I listened to most through out the year. This year I decided to do the same thing with the Christmas music mixed in with my music. Starting Dec 1st I created a Christmas playlist, set all the tracks on the list to 0 plays and added it to my phone. Tonight's Christmas eve...here's the Top 10 Christmas songs I've been listening to for the past month.

10 - Andy Williams "Happy Holidays"
9 - Vince Guaraldi Trio "Christmas Time Is Here"
8 - Bryan Adams "Christmas Time"
7 - Coke A Cola "Holidays Are Coming" (yes...the song from the classic commercial)
6 - Bing Crosby "Jingle Bells"
5 - Straight No Chaser "12 Days Of Christmas"
4 - Elisabeth Von Trapp "Dona Nobis Pacem"
3 - Vince Guaraldi Trio "Skating"
2 - Frank Sinatra "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" (every time this one came up on the stereo in my vehicle my son would say "Thanks Dad")
1 - Michael Buble "Jingle Bells"

As a side note, the song that got 'skipped' the most on my Christmas play list was Extreme's "Christmas Time Again"

Feel free to respond with your own 10 list or the song you skipped the most over the holiday season.

Happy Holidays!

And now...some ugly/weird Christmas album covers...






No comments:

Post a Comment