Sunday 2 March 2014

My predictions coming true...Apple Launching iOS in cars?

Near the end of December 2013 I share my prediction for the music industry in 2014. Lots of people do this every year in Dec, but I rarely see anyone actually following up and sharing if any of their predictions came true or not...so I decided I'd do that. If some of my predictions become true or it becomes fairly obvious that the prediction is not going to come true, I'll blog about it. 

Another one might be becoming a reality...here's what I predicted...

Internet In Cars – This prediction is probably fairly obvious. There seem to be daily posts about how much closer this is to becoming a reality. The car manufactures are pushing for it. Internet providers are extending their reach so that you can access their internet anywhere. Being able to access the internet in your vehicles is just around the corner. The big question is what would be the ramifications once this step is made. How will it impact radio? Music streaming services? How we drive? Will ‘distracted driving’ laws need to be more strictly enforced?

And here's a link to an article Alan Cross posted today...

iOS In The Car Leak

As I mentioned in my original prediction, this one seemed pretty obvious...but still I think it's kind of exciting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment