Wednesday 1 January 2014

What I Listened To Most In 2013


Every year at this time, I like to look at the play count on my iTunes to see which songs I listened to the most during the year, before reseting the play count and starting over on Jan 1st. 

I've been doing this for about 5 years now. At one point I assumed no one was really paying attention and so I didn't share my Top 10 list on facebook at the end of 2011. Much to my surprise I actually had people messaging me asking where my Top 10 was. This year I even had some people send me messages to remind me to do it. So I guess it's nice to know people are paying attention. 

To enhance my list a bit this year, decided to try and include either a link to the video or somewhere, where you can listen to the track. 

As always, feel free to share your thoughts on my list and the tracks. You are also more than welcome to share/post your Top 10 most listen to songs as well. 

Here's the list:

#10 One Bad Son - Rustbucket


#9 Monster Truck - Sweet Mountain River


#8 Halestorm - Here's To Use


#7 Five Finger Death Punch - Lift Me Up (featuring Rob Halford)


#6 Heaven's Basement - Fire, Fire


#5 Black Label Society (Pride & Glory) - Losin' Your Mind

#4 Shelbi - Downtown

#3 Scorpion Child - Polygon Of Eyes


#2 Pop Evil - Trenches


#1 Drowning Pool - Saturday Night

No comments:

Post a Comment