Thursday 26 March 2015

Eight Days A Week - March 26th 2015

Every week I will add 8 new songs to this playlist which I have heard for the first time during the week. These songs can be from any genre and era. My goal is to hear at least one new song a day and then give everyone else an opportunity to hear them!

*Please note: I started compiling these lists weeks ago and I'm just now getting around to sharing them, so some of the songs may not seem as 'new' as they did to me a couple weeks ago...will be posting more regularly to try and catch up. 

Eight Days A Week - March 26th 2015

In Flames "Paralyzed"
Of Mice And Men "Broken Generation"
Father John Misty "Heart Shaped Box"*
Nothing But Thieves "Ban All The Music"
Marmozets "Move, Shake, Hide"
Motorsister "Fork In The Road"
Nothing More "Jenny"
While She Sleeps "Trophies Of Violence"
*This track was not available on Rdio, so it was replaced with...
Gus G "Long Way Down"

You can listen to Eight Days A Week via the following options:
 
or right here through Mixcloud:

No comments:

Post a Comment