Sunday 15 March 2015

Eight Days A Week

Every week I will add 8 new songs to this playlist which I have heard for the first time during the week. These songs can be from any genre and era. My goal is to hear at least one new song a day and then give everyone else an opportunity to hear them!

*Please note: I started compiling these lists weeks ago and I'm just now getting around to sharing them, so some of the songs may not seem as 'new' as they did to me a couple weeks ago...will be posting more regularly to try and catch up. 

Eight Days A Week - March 15th 2015

All That Remains "This Probably Won't End Well"
Demon Hunter "The Last One Alive"
Europe "War Of Kings"
Crown The Empire "Machines"
RiotV "Ride Hard Live Free"
Electric Boys "If Only She Was Lonely"*
The Temperance Movement "Take It Back"
Blackberry Smoke "Rock N' Roll Again"
*This track was not available on Rdio, so it was replaced with...
Lynch Mob "Believers Of The Day"

You can listen to Eight Days A Week via the following options:
 
or right here through Mixcloud:





No comments:

Post a Comment