Wednesday 19 August 2015

Eight Days A Week - Aug 19th, 2015

As some of you may already know from some of my posts, I'm not a big fan of the recent change within the music industry moving 'new release/new music' day from Tuesday to Friday. Since the change has happened I have forgotten new music is available on almost every Friday it has been and every Tuesday since the change I have been disappointed that there is no new music to listen to.

If you're feeling the same way, then Eight Days A Week is something you might want to follow and listen to. Not only is it a play list of 8 songs I heard for the first time that week, but moving forward I will do my best to post the latest 'episode' on Tuesday so everyone who misses it, can get their new release fix.

Yes, I know today is Wednesday...I just came up with this idea last night. Give me a break.

Here's the track listing (and some comments) for this episode of Eight Days A Week...
Annihilator - Suicide Society
Conniption - Let The Wolf Out
3 Years Hallow - Chemical Ride
Bon Jovi - We Don't Run
Operation: Mindcrime - Re: Inventing The Future (Geoff Tate from Queensryche's new band)
Tank - Valley Of Tears
Iron Maiden - Speef Of Light




No comments:

Post a Comment