Tuesday 25 August 2015

Eight Days A Week - Aug 25th, 2015

Continuing with my belief that Tuesday are still "New Music Day" here's the latest 'episode' of Eight Days A Week, where I showcase 8 new tracks I heard in the last week. 

Here's the track listing (and some comments) for this episode of Eight Days A Week...


Buckcherry - Tight Pants
Hollywood Vampires - I Got A Line On You ("Supergroup" featuring Alice Cooper, Joe Perry and Johnny Depp)
Motorhead - Sympathy For The Devil (Rolling Stones cover)
Pigeon Park - Break Me
TesseracT - Messenger
Queensryche - Arrow Of Time
The Winery Dogs - Oblivion (featuring Billy Sheehan, Mike Portnoy and Richie Kotzen)
Sabaton - Metal Crue (this song technically came out in 2006 but I only heard it for the first time this past week)





No comments:

Post a Comment